Quote of the Day

5.20.2008

I love Gateway!!

I must tell you that Gateway rocks. I bought my laptop in summer of 06, and I chose Gateway because their computers are very easy to take apart and add/replace components. This is even true on their laptops.

Even so, my hard-traveled laptop needed attention that was beyond my ability. I contacted Gateway who sent me a perfect shipping box. I sent off my dear little laptop, all battered and dirty and missing keys, and it came back to me all shiny and clean and with all the keys replaced and the power problem fixed and the DC/DVD drive replaced and all this at no charge, just part of the standard warranty. Yeah Gateway!!

So, now that I have my laptop back, y'all will probably be hearing from me more often. At least on rainy days that is. Sunny days are spent outside.

~Suzanne

No comments: