Quote of the Day

1.10.2008

Ron Paul Quotes

I have joined your revolution and I'm proud to be part of what you want to do. ~ Rep. Ron Paul

I finally got my Rep. Ron Paul rotating quotes banner up. I got most of the quotes from FDRS, Paul 4 Prez, and Ron Paul Fan. If you would like the coding, already loaded with quotes, here it is. Naturally, I'd sure appreciate some linky love.



Alas, when I put it in the textbox, it adds html markers for line breaks where we don't want them. Take out all the line break markers <br/> and replace them with the Enter key. Basically start everything on a new line that used to have a line break marker
<br/>. EXCEPT, don't take out the line break markers inside quote 39. You need those ones.

Surely there is a better way to deal with this. Any ideas?
~Suzanne



cross-posted to I'm a Paulunteer!

No comments: