Quote of the Day

1.08.2007

Adventures Digest

the very condensed version of our lives

  • Jamie came through his medical procedure that I am not allowed to blog about just fine.
  • Juliana started her "Gotta Sing, Gotta Dance" class and was the happiest little pink dance-class girl ever.
  • Andy and Juliana got to spend the night over the weekend at their cousins. They had a blast and stayed up far too late. I can't scold, as this is exactly what I did with these cousins' mama when we were little girls.
  • I've joined a Non-Performing Ballet class for grown-ups. This is part of my preemptive mental health plan. Dad's accident + Seasonal Affective Disorder + Jamie's Unmentionable Medical Concern + The Practical Reality of Two New Kids = Risk of Depression, so I am trying to get ahead of it before it gets ahead of me.

No comments: