Quote of the Day

8.02.2006

List Making Frenzy

There is quite a bit to do! If you have visited me recently, you may have noticed that I had lists all over the house. Lists on the fridge, lists on the whiteboard, lists on the children's art easel, lists on the counter, the sideboard, and the dinner table. My lists were getting together at night, I think, and breeding baby lists. But NO MORE!

I have banished the lists by finding the one list to rule them all, one list to find them, one list to bring them in and in the 'puter bind them: Lord of the Lists. I can sort my lists, tag them, email them to unsuspecting victims volunteers, and best of all, there is a built-in nag feature.

Of course, I'm supposed to be grading right now. But you had probably already guessed that.

[Listening to: Milk Cow Blues - IIIrd Tyme Out - John And Mary (4:15)]

No comments: